How to get to the town center of Bratislava ?
Download the map of Bratislava
Download the map of buses and tramways
Find buses or tram for your way
- from Bratislava´s airport BTS: bus 61 (N61 in the night) price 0,90 euro or taxi 12 euros but ask before or use our services.
- from Vienne´s airport: bus slovak lines/eurolines (timetable) or use our services.
- from the train station: there are 2 train strations in Bratislava; from the main train station (Hlavna Stanica) take tram 13. From Petrzalka´s train station, take bus 80.
- from the bus station AS Mlynske Nivy: bus 205 terminus Rajska, or on foot 10 min.
Info on Bratislava
Find your street on the map
Events in Bratislava.
How to pay ?
- Currency: €. For the current exchange rates of the central bank
- Tips: in bars, restos, 10% of the sum.
- ATM: available everywhere, airport, town center etc.
Where to eat ?
- TV Tower Cesta na Kamzik 14, on the Koliba hill in the TV tower. The restaurant revolves on itself with an excellent panorama
- "Mytny domček" wooden restaurant.
Where to drink ?
- Irish pub
Where to go out ?
- Havana Club
- Harley Davidson club Rebarborová 1/A
How to go to Vienna ?
- train from the main train station (Hlavna Stanica) or from Petrzalka: about 8,50 euro/trip. timetable
- bus (timetable) from the bus station AS Mlynske Nivy. Advantage: 10 min. on foot to our flats.
(C)2006 by CEFRA. All services to help you in your stay
Last modified: 7.1.2013